We are now welcoming guests at the winery for outdoor tastings by appointment.
Please contact David by phone (707) 255-3400 x108 or email. Daily visits are available Monday-Saturday and include a 1-hour seated tasting of 4 wines for $50 per person. Mailing list customers with a recent purchase will be hosted complimentary with a guest.
To ensure the safety of our guests and our team, we will be implementing measures mandated by the State of California and Napa County. Here’s what you can expect during your visit:
- Tastings will be hosted outdoors and limited to groups no larger than 4 people.
- You will be greeted by your host and asked some basic health questions followed by an electronic temperature check.
- Wines will be pre-poured to ensure your host maintains appropriate social distance throughout your tasting.
- Your host will be wearing a facemask for the duration of your visit.
- Guests are expected to wear facemasks upon arrival, departure, and any time that you leave the table.
- Prior to, and following your visit, all surfaces, chairs and touch points will be disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at a station on our front entry patio.
- Orders will be processed in a touch-free manner and our custom cork pens are yours to keep.
We look forward to hosting you soon!